22.6.08

Welcome

The other day someone asked me what I like to do for fun when my kids arent around. I was stunned that someone would ask ME that question. When would my kids even not be around long enough to develop a hobby. I decided that I shouldnt be a different person becasue I have kids. Now dont get me wrong...my kids will change me, but I guess what I am saying is that I shouldnt give up things that I love because I have kids. Well, after a lot of thought and support from family and friends, I am starting my cake blog. This will hopefully be a process where you will see my growth when it comes to decorating cakes. I have always loved to do it, but not I really want to develop it as a hobby and hopefully in the future as a part-time buisness. So, here we go.....

0 people have comments about this cake: