22.6.08

Princess Crown Cake

This was a fun cake to make for my daughters birthday party. She loved it. She always dresses up with princess crowns, so making a cake out of one was a dream for her. It was a lot of work though making all of the cookies that I had to put on the outside, not to mention that I hate doing sugar cookies. It did turn out very cute thought, don't you think.

4 people have comments about this cake:

Nicole said...

I have way cute little cupcake pics too. You should email me! NPTULLOS@HOTMAIL.COM

Nikki said...

I didn't know you liked to do this! You're good! I love it!

Nicole said...

Hi, email me what you would might like, and I can email you some pics of what i was thinking.

Amy said...

Tamber, you do a really good job. I would love for you to make me a cake. His birthday is a week from today, the 17th. Let me know if this is enough time, and send me your email address if you would. Thanks Tamber